Our Specialized Services include:
- Social Services
- Well Woman Exam
- Mental Health (Psychology & Neuropsychology)
- Podiatry & Vein Treatment (Scleratherapy)
- Allergy Testing & Treatment
We specialize in performing fast and efficient Social Services for you.
Call us for details 305.863.2233 or 786.443.6936 now!
Health exams on female patients are an important part of preventing oncogenic illness. More than 280,000 women in the US are diagnosed with breast cancer each year, and more than 10,000 are diagnosed with cervical cancer. In addition to sexually transmitted infections and other gynecological problems that can affect your fertility or health if not diagnosed and treated early. Have an annual gynecological exam; in addition to doing monthly breast self-examination is an effective method in preventing them.
- Woman’s wellness exams including breast exams and the PAP test
- Referrals for Colposcopy services (for women with abnormal PAP tests).
- Sexually transmitted infection diagnosis and treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of other GYN problems such as for vaginal or urinary tract infections
- Birth control education and provision
Every woman who is sexually active, or over the age of 21 should have a exam every 12 months. The exam includes:
- Review of personal and family medical history
- Discussion of birth control needs, or plans for pregnancy
- A pelvic exam
- A breast exam
- A thyroid exam
- A PAP test (to test for cervical abnormalities that might indicate cancer)
Mental Health (Psychology & Psychiatric)
Neuropsychology is a subspecialty within the field of psychology and is characterized by the study of neuroscience and brain-behavior relationships. A neuropsychologist is a clinical psychologist who has advanced training in the assessment and treatment of neurological disorders (i.e. Brain Injury, Stroke). In addition to university and graduate training, Neuropsychologists have post-doctoral experience working with neurological issues and rehabilitation populations. Neuropsychological evaluations are designed to measure a person's cognitive, emotional, and behavioral strengths and weaknesses. Domains addressed include Attention, Concentration, Learning, Memory, Problem Solving, and Executive Functioning. Our evaluations are used in conjunction with neurological and other medical evaluations to assist in clinical decision making. Other useful applications include: treatment planning for cognitive rehabilitation; evaluation of learning and academic abilities; forensic procedures; and evaluation of vocational abilities. Services Provided*
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Intellectual Assessment
- Learning Disability Assessment
- Adult ADHD Assessment and Treatment
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Personality Assessment
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Family Psychotherapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Services provided for Ages 17+.
- Fully bilingual professionals on staff (English/Spanish)
- Testing & Report Writing
Neuropsychological Evaluations consist of face-to-face testing. Adjunct testing may involve computerized assessment. Typically, testing lasts from four to six hours, though this varies depending on the referral question. Results are summarized in a formal report for professionals. Primary referral sources include neurologists, neurosurgeons, psychiatrists, family practitioners, pediatricians, internists and rheumatologists. Rehabilitation nurses, psychotherapists, attorneys, public schools, colleges, Vocational Rehabilitation services, parents and employers also request neuropsychological evaluations.
Allergy Testing & Treatment
An allergic reaction typically triggers symptoms in the nose, lungs, throat, sinuses, ears, lining of the stomach or on the skin. For some people, allergies can also trigger symptoms of asthma. In the most serious cases, a life-threatening reaction called anaphylaxis (an-a-fi-LAK-sis) can occur. -American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology.
Airborne and Food Sensitivity Testing:
Airborne and Food Sensitivity Testing is used to diagnose specific airborne and Food allergens that we come into contact with on a daily basis.
Testing is virtually pain free:
* Airborne Sensitivity Testing (Feels like a hairbrush is being pressed against the skin): A small allergy applicator filled with airborne allergens specific to the Geographical region, is applied to the skin to abrade/scratch the skin to cause a local reaction and ultimately reveal the true airborne sensitivity you have been suffering from on a daily basis.
What is Airborne Immunotherapy:
Airborne Immunotherapy is a 1 to 5 year desensitizing treatment plan to allergen Airborne Sensitivities depending on severity and effective Immuno-response to antigen regimen created for patient. The initial regimen is for 1 year.