Your Health Center in Hialeah Gardens
Dr. Finlay Medical Center is a family health center located in Hialeah Gardens area that provides high quality, comprehensive and affordable health care. We have staff with medical specialists and experts that you can rely on family care. Visit us at our location Miami Dade: 10550 nw 77th Court Suite 308, Hialeah Gardens, FL. 33016
Our goal is to help you and your family stay healthy or return to good health. Our health center for family opened in 1999, Dr. Finlay Medical Center has provided our patients with affordable, quality care on time; because for us it is not just people in a waiting room. They are a part of our family.
We accept most insurance including Medicaid managed care plans for Medicaid and Medicare. A sliding discount program is available to income requirements. We look forward to serving as health care, that could be taken in many cases even the comfort of your home, thus avoiding unnecessary hospitalizations.
Please Check Our Privacy Notice
The mission of Dr. Finlay Medical Center is to provide quality and compassionate primary and preventive medical, physical and pharmaceutical services to Central Florida’s economically and culturally diverse communities.
Health Services Offered
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Case Management
- Healthcare at Home
- Family Planning
- Behavioral Health
Our Strategy to Providing Excellent Health Care
- Employing the best trained clinical and professional staff and providing comprehensive services in convenient locations.
- 100% compliance with electronic health records for medical, lab and pharmacy.
- Maintaining modern and attractive health centers with evening and Saturday hours to meet our patient’s needs.
- Understanding and adapting to the ethnic and cultural diversity of Central Florida with a culturally diverse staff.
- Offering affordable services to patients regardless of their insurance status.
- Seek grant funding to help offer special assistance to medically under-served, medically uninsured and/or special at-risk populations.
Medicaid, Medicare, MediPass, CHIP, and Healthy Kids, and most managed care plans, including HMO’s, PPO’s and private insurance plans are accepted at all locations to accommodate its growing population. A Sliding Discount Program is available for those meeting income guidelines.
Management Team Members
President/Chief Executive Officer
Executive Vice President/Chief Financial Officer
President of Human Resources
Corporate Director of Development & Administrator